
Hello my cat is two years old, I changed a few months ago from home, the truth that before I did not meow much but since 15 days after the move, very strong mesh and at any time, and had a time to my nephew and Le a scared, and now he is not afraid to be with us, but if he entered some rooms, the sandpit had to change his place because he did not enter and before yes, if I locked him in my room, he used to sleep with me and the bathroom had its stones, needs in the room and if I let him loose in the hall, I don't know what to do to help him with the meow, and that I stop doing his things outside I'm desperate, I want him to be the happy cat again , in addition the other house went out to the window window because there was no danger thinking that now I live in a 4 and I would not let him out I thought it could be that I would miss him, I have placed a net so he can leave but he continues with those fluffy fluids, thanks
Comments
Post a Comment